ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[comments-cdar-study-plan-02dec15]

<<< Chronological Index >>>        Thread Index >>>

Dear Sir/Madam

  • Subject: Dear Sir/Madam
  • From: "Baccha&Co Law Firm"<root@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 24 Dec 2015 02:02:46 +0200

Dear Associate

I have a Mutual/Beneficial Business Project that would be benificial to you. I
only have two questions to ask of you,
if you are interested.

1. Can you handle this project?
2. Can I give you this trust ?

Please note that the deal requires high level of maturity, honesty and secrecy.
This will involve moving  some money from my office, on trust to your hands or
bank account.
Also note that i will do everything to make sure that the money is moved as a
purely legitimate fund, so you will not be exposed to any risk.
I request for your full co-operation. I will give you details and procedure
when I recieve your reply.
To commence this transaction, I require you to immediately indicate  your
interest by a return reply.
I will be waiting for your response in a timely manner.

Best Regard,
Law Attorney
Michelle Morales
Contact : mmorales.lawattorney@xxxxxxxxx

<<< Chronological Index >>>        Thread Index >>>