ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[comments-ctn-release-tlds-13may15]

<<< Chronological Index >>>        Thread Index >>>

Business Constituency (BC) comment on proposed amendments to .SONY, .ARCHI, .BIO and .SAARLAND registry agreements

  • To: "comments-ctn-release-tlds-13may15@xxxxxxxxx" <comments-ctn-release-tlds-13may15@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Business Constituency (BC) comment on proposed amendments to .SONY, .ARCHI, .BIO and .SAARLAND registry agreements
  • From: Steve DelBianco <sdelbianco@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 14 Jun 2015 20:21:17 +0000

The Business Constituency (BC) appreciates the opportunity to provide comments
regarding the proposed amendments to the .SONY, .ARCHI, .BIO and .SAARLAND
registry agreements submitted through the Registry Services Evaluation Policy
(RSEP) on 16-Mar-2015, 06-April-2015, 06-April-2015, and 16-April-2015
respectively, and posted for public comment on 13-May-2015
(link<https://www.icann.org/public-comments/ctn-release-tlds-2015-05-13-en>)

Our comments are show in the attached PDF.

These comments were drafted by Andy Abrams and approved in accordance with our
charter.

Steve DelBianco
Vice chair for policy coordination
ICANN Business Constituency

<<< Chronological Index >>>        Thread Index >>>