ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[comments-cwg-naming-transition-01dec14]

ITI Comments re CWG draft proposal on naming-related IANA functions

  • To: "comments-cwg-naming-transition-01dec14@xxxxxxxxx" <comments-cwg-naming-transition-01dec14@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: ITI Comments re CWG draft proposal on naming-related IANA functions
  • From: "Salaets, Ken" <ksalaets@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 22 Dec 2014 20:09:38 +0000

To Whom it May Concern:

Please find attached ITI comments regarding the referenced December 1, 2014
draft proposal by the ICANN Cross-Community Working Group.  Thanks for the
opportunity to offer our views.  We welcome any questions that you may have.

Thanks and regards,

Ken

Ken J. Salaets
Director, Global Policy
Information Technology Industry Council
1101 K Street NW, Suite 610
Washington, DC 20005
+202-626-5752
Mobile: +301-437-3349
Website: www.itic.org
Twitter: @TechElect<http://twitter.com/techelect>
[logo_iti_600dpi]
The reasonable man adapts himself to the world; the unreasonable one persists
in trying to adapt the
world to himself.  Therefore, all progress depends on the unreasonable man.   -
 George Bernard Shaw

PNG image