ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[comments-cwg-stewardship-draft-proposal-22apr15]

Comments on 2nd Draft Proposal of the CWG's IANA Transition Proposal

  • To: comments-cwg-stewardship-draft-proposal-22apr15@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Comments on 2nd Draft Proposal of the CWG's IANA Transition Proposal
  • From: 朱丛 <zhucong@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 21 May 2015 07:34:25 +0800 (GMT+08:00)

To whom it may concern,

I am Julie Cong ZHU, I have been paying close attention to the IANA transition
proposal and mailing list of CWG, hereby I would like to comment on the latest
proposal on Naming Related Functions and make some suggestion.  Please find the
comment in the attachment.

Thank you.

Kind regards.

Julie Cong ZHU