ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[comments-draft-ccwg-accountability-proposal-30nov15]

Regarding comments from Denmark

  • To: "comments-draft-ccwg-accountability-proposal-30nov15@xxxxxxxxx" <comments-draft-ccwg-accountability-proposal-30nov15@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Regarding comments from Denmark
  • From: Julia Katja Wolman <jukacz@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 21 Dec 2015 19:38:12 +0000

Dear CCWG accountability,

This email is to inform you that unfortunately due to our internal processes
taking longer than expected, the Danish Comments to the CCWG Accountability 3rd
Draft Proposal on Work Stream 1 Recommendations will be delayed. We expect to
send the Danish Comments as soon as possible.

We apologize for the inconvenience this may cause.

Kind regards,

Julia Wolman
Danish Business Authority