ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[comments-draft-ccwg-accountability-proposal-30nov15]

Comments from Denmark to the CCWG Accountability 3rd Draft Proposal

  • To: "comments-draft-ccwg-accountability-proposal-30nov15@xxxxxxxxx" <comments-draft-ccwg-accountability-proposal-30nov15@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Comments from Denmark to the CCWG Accountability 3rd Draft Proposal
  • From: Julia Katja Wolman <jukacz@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 23 Dec 2015 19:33:02 +0000

Dear CCWG Accountability,

Please find attached comments from Denmark to the CCWG Accountability 3rd Draft
Proposal on Work Stream 1 Recommendations.

We apologize for the late submission and the inconvenience this may cause.

Please publish our comments on the CCWG Accountability Public Comments Forum.

Happy holidays!

Best regards,

Julia Katja Wolman

DANISH BUSINESS AUTHORITY