ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[comments-enhancing-accountability-06may14]

Spain´s comments on ICANN Accountability

  • To: "comments-enhancing-accountability-06may14@xxxxxxxxx" <comments-enhancing-accountability-06may14@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Spain´s comments on ICANN Accountability
  • From: "Campillos Gonzalez, Gema Maria" <GCAMPILLOS@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 6 Jun 2014 22:56:29 +0000

Dear Sir or Madam,

Please, find attached Spain first comments on enhancing ICANN Accountability.
We have added our comments to the IANA transition process since we regard them
to be closely linked.

Best regards,

Gema Campillos
Deputy Director of Information Society Services
Secretary of State for Telecommunications and Information Society
Telf: 34 91 346 15 97