ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[comments-gac-safeguard-advice-23apr13]

Blocking "ISO" within gTLDs for the International Sugar Organization - Concerns regarding the Governmental Advisory Committee's (GAC's) Advice for Blocking Intergovernmental Organization (IGO) Acronyms in gTLDs

  • To: "comments-gac-safeguard-advice-23apr13@xxxxxxxxx" <comments-gac-safeguard-advice-23apr13@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Blocking "ISO" within gTLDs for the International Sugar Organization - Concerns regarding the Governmental Advisory Committee's (GAC's) Advice for Blocking Intergovernmental Organization (IGO) Acronyms in gTLDs
  • From: "Claudia MACMASTER TAMARIT" <MACMASTER@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 13 May 2013 15:07:15 +0000

Dear New gTLD Board Committee,

Please see our attached Comment, which consists of our letter from Rob Steele,
Secretary General,  International Organization for Standardization (ISO) to the
ICANN Board of Directors, copying you and the Governmental Advisory Committee
(GAC), as submitted earlier today 13 May 2013.

Sincerely,

Claudia MacMaster Tamarit, Esq.
Intellectual Property Rights Manager
International Organization for Standardization (ISO)
www.iso.org