ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[comments-gac-safeguard-advice-23apr13]

The Smart Internet Foundation Position on GAC Safeguards on New gTLDs

  • To: <comments-gac-safeguard-advice-23apr13@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: The Smart Internet Foundation Position on GAC Safeguards on New gTLDs
  • From: "Irina Danelia" <irina.danelia@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 14 May 2013 11:27:59 +0400

Dear Sirs-

Thank you for sharing the GAC recommendations. We believe this is a very
timely piece of advice which proved congruent with the measures we have
provided for in our application for  the Cyrillic IDN TLD. дети.

It goes without saying that implementation of the highest possible level of
protection and other respective measures should become binding for certain,
very sensitive, strings and we thank both the GAC and the new gTLD team for
their tireless efforts to bring it to the applicants community

Irina Danelia

Deputy Director

The Foundation for Network Initiatives "The Smart Internet"