ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[comments-gac-safeguard-advice-23apr13]

GAC Advice Comments

  • To: "comments-gac-safeguard-advice-23apr13@xxxxxxxxx" <comments-gac-safeguard-advice-23apr13@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: GAC Advice Comments
  • From: "Brophy, Robert" <Robert.Brophy@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 14 May 2013 09:09:06 +0000

Please see attached letter submitted on behalf of the International Rugby Board

Regards,

Robert Brophy
Chief Financial Officer

Robert Brophy

Chief Financial Officer
International Rugby Board

Tel +353-1-240-9211
Fax +353-1-240-9201
Mob +353-872-498-025
Email Robert.Brophy@xxxxxxx
Web www.irb.com

Important Notice

This message, including attachments, is intended only for the use of the
individual or entity to which it is addressed, and may contain information
that is privileged, confidential and exempt from disclosure under applicable
law. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, or
the employee or agent responsible for delivering the message to the intended
or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. We virus scan all
e-mails but are not responsible for any damage caused by a virus or
alteration. The contents of this e-mail and its attachments may become
scrambled, truncated or altered in transmission. If there are any anomalies
please contact us. If you have received this communication in error please
notify the sender immediately.Please also note that messages to or from
IRFB Services (Ireland) Limited may be monitored to ensure compliance with our
policies and standards and to protect our business.

Thank you.

IRFB Services (Ireland) Limited is a private company incorporated in Ireland
with limited liability. Registered Office: First Floor, Huguenot House,
35-38 St. Stephen's Green, Dublin 2, Ireland. Registered Number:  245000.