ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[comments-gnso-op-procedures-02may13]

<<< Chronological Index >>>        Thread Index >>>

Support of the modification

  • To: comments-gnso-op-procedures-02may13@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Support of the modification
  • From: Volker Greimann <vgreimann@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 06 May 2013 19:20:18 +0200

Dear ICANN Team,

I appreciate the opportunity to comment on this proposed modification of the GNSO Operating Procedures:

As GNSO Councilmember I appreciate and support this clarification of the deadlines for submitting a motion to the GNSO. The prior language was unclear and ambiguous and this proposal resolves the issue nicely.

Best regards,

Volker Greimann
GNSO Councillor
General Counsel Key-Systems GmbH

<<< Chronological Index >>>        Thread Index >>>