ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[comments-igo-ingo-final-20sep13]

Commenting on: Draft Final Report on Protection of IGO and INGO Identifiers in All gTLDs

  • To: <comments-igo-ingo-final-20sep13@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Commenting on: Draft Final Report on Protection of IGO and INGO Identifiers in All gTLDs
  • From: "ed" <ed@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 11 Oct 2013 12:50:45 -0400

It appears that you who are in charge of an organization whose

is to protect and serve have possibly made an error in judgment.

Allowing confiscation of acronyms for IGO's and INGO's seems

At the least unfair to the general public. We are trying to preserve

Peace and live in a fair and non violent world. This action seems

To just take from those who have, to give to those that desire.

I just seems unreasonable to TAKE acronyms and short generic

Names from any gtld or cctld or tld.

Thank you for you time,

Ed Lehmann