ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[comments-irp-supp-procedures-28nov16]

Re: Urgent Proposal

  • Subject: Re: Urgent Proposal
  • From: "Toure Kone"<toure.kone30@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 26 Mar 2017 04:07:37 -0700

Good Day,

My name is Mr Toure Kone an agent to the former president of Cote d'Ivoire Mr
Laurent Gbagbo who is currently in jail, I’m writing to inform you that Mr
Laurence kept ($900million) under my care and the fund was meant for backup
fight against the French and African Union troops during the civil war.

Now he found himself in jail, after my last visit to Mr. Laurent Gbagbo we
decided to use the fund for investment in your country to enable him have some
business running while in jail, if these interest you and you are capable of
working with me, you can come down to neighboring country (Ghana) for a meeting
with me and I promise you that you are not going to spend any of your money,
for this is not a scam story.

Please send me your contact number for further discussion.

Respectfully yours,

Mr Toure Kone.