ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[comments-irtp-d-initial-03mar14]

<<< Chronological Index >>>        Thread Index >>>

RySG comments on IRTP-D Initial Report

  • To: "comments-irtp-d-initial-03mar14@xxxxxxxxx" <comments-irtp-d-initial-03mar14@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RySG comments on IRTP-D Initial Report
  • From: Paul Diaz <pdiaz@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 3 Apr 2014 18:41:51 +0000

The Registries Stakeholder Group (RySG) respectfully submits the attached
comments on the "Initial Report Inter-Registrar Transfer Policy (IRTP) Part D
PDP."  Due to time constraints, the RySG did not conduct a formal vote on these
comments.  These comments were circulated on our mailing list, however, and no
member expressed opposition to their submission.

We are available to respond to any questions.

Sincerely,

Paul Diaz
RySG Alternate Chair

<<< Chronological Index >>>        Thread Index >>>