ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[comments-moi-registration-auth-02mar16]

<<< Chronological Index >>>        Thread Index >>>

FW: Comment period on Launch of Registration Authentication Platform for .MOI TLD

  • To: "comments-moi-registration-auth-02mar16@xxxxxxxxx" <comments-moi-registration-auth-02mar16@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: FW: Comment period on Launch of Registration Authentication Platform for .MOI TLD
  • From: Krista Papac <krista.papac@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 19 Apr 2016 14:46:21 +0000

ICANN received the below request from the Registrars Stakeholder Group
requesting a 10 day extension to submit comments on this subject. Under II.2.
of the Staff Guidelines for Initiating, Managing, and Closing Public Comments
(see:
https://community.icann.org/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=48344695&preview=/48344695/51577556/Staff%20Guidelines%20for%20Public%20Comments-v3.0%20(Jan%202015).pdf),
 ICANN may extend the public comment period should there be "extenuating
circumstances justifying extending the comment period, e.g., specific request
by a Supporting Organization or Advisory Committee” and in this case has done
so.