ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[comments-name-collision-rpm-25aug14]

<<< Chronological Index >>>        Thread Index >>>

eurollsgroup.global

  • To: "comments-name-collision-rpm-25aug14@xxxxxxxxx" <comments-name-collision-rpm-25aug14@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: eurollsgroup.global
  • From: Enrico Pagliarini <epagliarini@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 28 Aug 2014 12:43:36 +0000

Hi,

we use eurollsgroup.global as an internal domain - and we want to purchase that
domain now that is publicly available.
My company is Eurolls group (look at  eurollsgroup.com).

Thank you

Enrico

Confidentiality note

information that may be privileged, confidential or copyrighted under
applicable law. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby formally
notified that any use, copying or distribution of this e-mail, in whole or in
part, is strictly prohibited. Please notify the sender by return e-mail and
delete this e-mail from your system. Unless explicitly and conspicuously
designated as " E-Contract Intended", this e-mail does not constitute a
contract offer, a contract amendment, or an acceptance of a contract offer.
This e-mail does not constitute a consent to the use of sender's contact
information for direct marketing purposes or for transfers of data to third
parties. Any comments or statements made herein do not represent a commitment
from Companies of Eurolls Group.

<<< Chronological Index >>>        Thread Index >>>