ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[comments-policy-implementation-initial-19jan15]

<<< Chronological Index >>>        Thread Index >>>

RySG input on P&I WG Initial Report

  • To: "comments-policy-implementation-initial-19jan15@xxxxxxxxx" <comments-policy-implementation-initial-19jan15@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RySG input on P&I WG Initial Report
  • From: Paul Diaz <pdiaz@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 3 Mar 2015 15:11:01 +0000

Please find attached comments from the Registries Stakeholder Group (RySG)
concerning the GNSO Policy & Implementation WG’s Initial Recommendations Report.

In the interest of time, the RySG did not conduct a formal vote on these
comments.  These comments were circulated and debated on our mailing list,
however, and no member expressed opposition to their submission.

We are available to respond to any questions.

Respectfully,

Paul Diaz
Alternate Chair, RySG

<<< Chronological Index >>>        Thread Index >>>