ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[comments-ppsai-initial-05may15]

Please keep private addresses private

  • To: <comments-ppsai-initial-05may15@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Please keep private addresses private
  • From: "Anu" <anu.sahlman@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 24 Jun 2015 19:40:01 +0300

Hello,

I consider everyone's privacy a very important matter. In our world publishing
the home address of an entrepreneur is a safety risk. The smallest of companies
are not able to rent offices, but rather use home addresses.

I believe that no one's personal information should be revealed without a court
order.

Private information should be kept private. Thank you.