ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[comments-ppsai-initial-05may15]

proposed WHOIS privacy changes

  • To: comments-ppsai-initial-05may15@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: proposed WHOIS privacy changes
  • From: anthony cantor <cantora@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 1 Jul 2015 21:57:17 -0700

I am a current user of WHOIS privacy protection services
and I protest the proposed changes to WHOIS privacy
services. Changing the established system to satisfy
the supposed needs of a special interest group does not
serve the interest of internet users in general.

Establishing a new system in which privacy protections can
be stripped away without due process or any significant
burden of evidence will harm innocent people.