ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[comments-ppsai-initial-05may15]

Privacy Transcends All Realities

  • To: comments-ppsai-initial-05may15@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Privacy Transcends All Realities
  • From: Rafael Cedeno <jcedeno90@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 08 Jul 2015 16:38:22 +0000

Dear ICANN,

Just because the virtual world is not tangible as the physical manifested
world, it does not mean that privacy should not apply to it as well.
Privacy is a social state, therefore, it is applicable to every area of our
lives. We have to be careful that the virtual world creates an illusion
where we think privacy does not apply to it.

Just as a business owner makes public his business address and chooses to
keep private his personal home address; many of us like only to make public
our business web address or domain, keeping everything else private.

Privacy is a human right to freedom not a condition.

Best regards,
J. Rafael Cedeno