ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[comments-ppsai-initial-05may15]

Save Domain Privacy

  • To: comments-ppsai-initial-05may15@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Save Domain Privacy
  • From: Bobby Gage <bobby@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 19 Jun 2015 20:38:17 -0500

I don't want others to know where I live, work, etc.  I have several
personal websites, and no business front.  If someone really needs to
make a complaint let them follow the directions on the privacy, and the
registrar can forward the information on to the owner.  If authorities
need to contact the owner then let them provide a warrant to the
registrar to contact the owner.

The truth is, if the website is an illegal website.  Then the
information in the whois is not going to be legit anyway.   So you are
not helping anything when it come to tracking down crime.   You are only
helping crime by providing the criminals with more information.  On
people that are being legal!

Have a question about the Bible?   Then check out BibleInfo.com!
http://www.bibleinfo.com
PGP Key: http://pgp.mit.edu:11371/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0x381F2E9A55A43A07