ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[comments-ppsai-initial-05may15]

Domain privacy

  • To: comments-ppsai-initial-05may15@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Domain privacy
  • From: Allan Siegel <allandrummer.siegel@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 22 Jun 2015 11:46:13 -0700

I don’t want others to know any of my personal information. That includes my
name, address, and personal websites. If someone needs to make a complaint,
they should follow the protocol of the privacy policy.
If my website was illegal, then the information in the whois won’t be
legitimate. If the purposeof the complaint is to expose a crime, then providing
my information only perpetuates more crime by giving criminals more information.