ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[comments-ppsai-initial-05may15]

ICANN - Darrell Lischka Says Respect Our Privacy - So Unacceptable

  • To: "comments-ppsai-initial-05may15@xxxxxxxxx" <comments-ppsai-initial-05may15@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: ICANN - Darrell Lischka Says Respect Our Privacy - So Unacceptable
  • From: Darrell Lischka <darrell_lischka@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 22 Jun 2015 20:59:29 +0000 (UTC)

Dear ICANN
Regarding the proposedrules governing companies that provide WHOIS privacy
services (as set forth inthe Privacy and Policy Services Accreditation Issues
Policy document):I urge you to respectinternet users' rights to privacy and due
process.
- Everyone deserves the rightto privacy.
- No one’s personalinformation should be revealed without a court order,
regardless of whether therequest comes from a private individual or law
enforcement agency.
You don't own the internet and are not the policemen of the world. Respect my
right to privacy. Can't believe you think this is even remotely acceptable
because its not.

Private information shouldbe kept private. Thank you.
Darrell