ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[comments-ppsai-initial-05may15]

ICANN - Orlando Granados Says Respect Our Privacy

  • To: "comments-ppsai-initial-05may15@xxxxxxxxx" <comments-ppsai-initial-05may15@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: ICANN - Orlando Granados Says Respect Our Privacy
  • From: Orlando Granados <ogranado00@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 22 Jun 2015 17:08:29 -0500

Dear ICANN –

Regarding the proposed
rules governing companies that provide WHOIS privacy services (as set forth in
the Privacy and Policy Services Accreditation Issues Policy document):

I urge you to respect
internet users' rights to privacy and due process.

- Everyone deserves the right
to privacy.

- No one’s personal
information should be revealed without a court order, regardless of whether the
request comes from a private individual or law enforcement agency.

Private information should
be kept private.

Thank you.

Orlando Granados.