ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[comments-ppsai-initial-05may15]

ICANN - Keith Gonzalez Says Respect Our Privacy

  • To: comments-ppsai-initial-05may15@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: ICANN - Keith Gonzalez Says Respect Our Privacy
  • From: Keith Gonzalez <moonphase9@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 22 Jun 2015 14:10:40 -0700

Dear ICANN –

Regarding the proposed rules governing companies that provide WHOIS privacy
services (as set forth in the Privacy and Policy Services Accreditation Issues
Policy document):

I urge you to respect internet users' rights to privacy and due process.
- Everyone deserves the right to privacy!!!!!
- No one’s personal information should be revealed without a court order,
regardless of whether the request comes from a private individual or law
enforcement agency.

Private information should be kept private. Let’s not lose the freedom in this
country that makes it an amazing place to live. Thank you.

Keith Gonzalez
Building web pages since 1994