ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[comments-ppsai-initial-05may15]

ICANN - Greg Veit Says Respect Our Privacy

  • To: "comments-ppsai-initial-05may15@xxxxxxxxx" <comments-ppsai-initial-05may15@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: ICANN - Greg Veit Says Respect Our Privacy
  • From: Greg Veit <Greg.Veit@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 23 Jun 2015 08:22:41 +0000

Dear ICANN -

Regarding the proposed rules governing companies that provide WHOIS privacy
services (as set forth in the Privacy and Policy Services Accreditation Issues
Policy document):

I urge you to respect internet users' rights to privacy and due process.
- Everyone deserves the right to privacy.
- No one's personal information should be revealed without a court order,
regardless of whether the request comes from a private individual or law
enforcement agency.

Private information should be kept private. Thank you.

Greg Veit
Developer

[WAR Email Logo]

Ware Anthony Rust Ltd
1 Brooklands Avenue
Cambridge CB2 8BB

T +44 (0) 1223 272800
F +44 (0) 8456 800149
war.uk.com<www.war.uk.com>

[Follow wareanthonyrust on
YouTube]<http://www.youtube.com/user/WareAnthonyRust/>   [Follow
wareanthonyrust on Vimeo] <http://vimeo.com/wareanthonyrust/>    [Follow
wareanthonyrust on Twitter] <https://twitter.com/wareanthonyrust/>    [Follow
wareanthonyrust on Linkedin]
<http://www.linkedin.com/company/ware-anthony-rust-ltd/>

A member of the dialogue*international alliance of independent advertising,
digital and PR agencies

________________________________
solely for the addressee. If an addressing or transmission error has
misdirected this correspondence, please notify the author. If you are not the
intended recipient you should not disseminate, distribute, copy or alter this
email. Any views or opinions presented in this email are solely those of the
author and might not represent those of WAR. Although WAR has taken reasonable
precautions to ensure no viruses are present in this email, the company cannot
accept responsibility for any loss or damage arising from the use of this email
or attachments.

Ware Anthony Rust Limited Registered Office: 1 Brooklands Avenue, Cambridge,
CB2 8BB. Registered in England No 1890646