ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[comments-ppsai-initial-05may15]

ICANN - Sergiu Dogotaru Says Respect Our Privacy

  • To: comments-ppsai-initial-05may15@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: ICANN - Sergiu Dogotaru Says Respect Our Privacy
  • From: Sergiu Dogotaru <sergiu@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 23 Jun 2015 10:20:31 +0300

Dear ICANN –

I have previously had issues with my gardening blog, from stupid
individuals that found my personal data and that have nothing better to do
than disrespect me and my internet activity. For my gardening blog I am
opting to not expose my whois data and this serves me as great personal
protection. This should remain so. My whois data is and always was 100%
valid.

So, regarding the proposed rules governing companies that provide WHOIS
privacy services (as set forth in the Privacy and Policy Services
Accreditation Issues Policy document):

I urge you to respect internet users' rights to privacy and due process.
- Everyone deserves the right to privacy.
- No one’s personal information should be revealed without a court order,
regardless of whether the request comes from a private individual or law
enforcement agency.

Private information should be kept private. Thank you.

--
check this out:
http://www.dogotaru.net