ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[comments-ppsai-initial-05may15]

ICANN - Lucy Davis Says Respect Our Privacy

  • To: "comments-ppsai-initial-05may15@xxxxxxxxx" <comments-ppsai-initial-05may15@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: ICANN - Lucy Davis Says Respect Our Privacy
  • From: Lucy Davis <Lucy.Davis@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 23 Jun 2015 12:27:04 +0000

Dear ICANN -

Regarding the proposed rules governing companies that provide WHOIS privacy
services (as set forth in the Privacy and Policy Services Accreditation Issues
Policy document):

I urge you to respect internet users' rights to privacy and due process.
- Everyone deserves the right to privacy.
- No one's personal information should be revealed without a court order,
regardless of whether the request comes from a private individual or law
enforcement agency.

Private information should be kept private. Thank you.

This email message is confidential and for use by the addressee only. If the
message is received by anyone other than the addressee, please return the
message to the sender by replying to it and then delete the message from your
computer. Internet emails are not necessarily secure. The Shed Media Group
Limited and/or its subsidiaries including Twenty Twenty Productions Limited
and/or associates ("Shed") do not accept responsibility for changes made to
this message after it was sent.

Whilst all reasonable care has been taken to avoid the transmission of viruses,
it is the responsibility of the recipient to ensure that the onward
transmission, opening or use of this message and any attachments will not
adversely affect its systems or data. No responsibility is accepted by Shed in
this regard and the recipient should carry out such virus and other checks as
it considers appropriate. This email has been scanned by the MessageLabs Email
Security System. A reply to this email or an email sent to any Shed email
address may be intercepted by MessageLabs for the purpose of virus scanning and
/ or as part of an anti-spam service. For more information please visit
http://www.messagelabs.com/email Visit our website at http://www.twentytwenty.tv