ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[comments-ppsai-initial-05may15]

ICANN - Douglas Thiel Says Respect Our Privacy

  • To: comments-ppsai-initial-05may15@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: ICANN - Douglas Thiel Says Respect Our Privacy
  • From: Douglas Thiel <dougt77@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 23 Jun 2015 10:00:59 -0500

Dear ICANN – Regarding the proposed rules governing companies that provide
WHOIS privacy services (as set forth in the Privacy and Policy Services
Accreditation Issues Policy document): I urge you to respect internet users'
rights to privacy and due process. - Everyone deserves the right to privacy. -
No one’s personal information should be revealed without a court order,
regardless of whether the request comes from a private individual or law
enforcement agency. Private information should be kept private. Thank you.

—
Douglas Thiel
PO Box 1014
Fairfield, IA 52556

This communication may be unlawfully collected and stored by the National
Security Agency (NSA) in secret. The parties to this email do not consent to
the retrieving or storing of this communication and any related metadata, as
well as printing, copying, re-transmitting, disseminating, or otherwise using
it. If you believe you have received this communication in error, please delete
it immediately.