ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[comments-ppsai-initial-05may15]

ICANN - Thomas Hubbard Says Respect Our Privacy

  • To: "comments-ppsai-initial-05may15@xxxxxxxxx" <comments-ppsai-initial-05may15@xxxxxxxxx>, "policy-staff@xxxxxxxxx" <policy-staff@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: ICANN - Thomas Hubbard Says Respect Our Privacy
  • From: Thomas Hubbard <thomashubbard@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 23 Jun 2015 17:17:49 -0400

Dear ICANN –

Regarding the proposed
rules governing companies that provide WHOIS privacy services (as set forth in
the Privacy and Policy Services Accreditation Issues Policy document):

I urge you to respect
internet users' rights to privacy and due process.

- Everyone deserves the right
to privacy.

- No one’s personal
information should be revealed without a court order, regardless of whether the
request comes from a private individual or law enforcement agency.

Private information should
be kept private. Thank you.

Thomas Hubbard
Mobile: 404.903.9076
LinkedIn:  http://linkedin.com/in/thomashubbard

1343 Terrell Mill Rd SE
Suite 396
Marietta, Georgia 30067
Toll Free:  1.844.IT.HUBBARD (1.844.484.8222)
Fax:  1.800.660.7804
Skype:  hubbarddigital
Website:  http://hubbarddigital.com
Rate us on Google Plus:  http://goo.gl/cBxX77

The information contained in this communication is proprietary and confidential
and intended only for the recipient named. If the reader of this information is
not the intended recipient, or the employee or agent responsible for delivering
it to the intended recipient, any dissemination or copying of this
in error, please notify us via email or phone at 404.955.2824 immediately.