ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[comments-ppsai-initial-05may15]

ICANN - cj franz Says Respect Our Privacy

  • To: comments-ppsai-initial-05may15@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: ICANN - cj franz Says Respect Our Privacy
  • From: c j <cfranz1040@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 23 Jun 2015 14:54:36 -0700

Dear ICANN –

I am a retired senior who is somewhat tech savvy. I often create simple
websites for friends who are not. That includes purchasing URLs and web hosting.

I DO NOT WANT MY PERSONAL INFORMATION AVAILABLE TO THE PUBLIC, PLEASE!

In fact, this rule change would require me to remove all the web sites I
authored.

Regards,
cj