ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[comments-ppsai-initial-05may15]

ICANN - Cliff Says Respect Our Privacy

  • To: comments-ppsai-initial-05may15@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: ICANN - Cliff Says Respect Our Privacy
  • From: Cliff Fawcett <cliff.fawcett@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 23 Jun 2015 19:51:27 +0100

Dear ICANN –

Regarding the proposed rules governing companies that provide WHOIS privacy
services (as set forth in the Privacy and Policy Services Accreditation Issues
Policy document):

I urge you to respect internet users' rights to privacy and due process.
- Everyone deserves the right to privacy.
- No one’s personal information should be revealed without a court order,
regardless of whether the request comes from a private individual or law
enforcement agency.

Private information should be kept private. Thank you.

Best,

Cliff

Cliff Fawcett • Senior Consultant
Brand Genetics Limited • Forward Thinking, Future Edge

Chairing the Global Innovation Forum <http://innovation2015.com/>: where
innovation leaders create the future (18 - 19 Nov 2015, London)

Find our latest innovation thinking at
http://brandgenetics.com/insights <http://brandgenetics.com/insights>

31 Windmill Street • London • W1T 2JN
Tel. +44 (0) 7917 795 538 • www.brandgenetics.com
<http://www.brandgenetics.com/>
Twitter @brand_genetics <https://twitter.com/Brand_Genetics>

it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. Any
review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of, or taking any action in
reliance upon this information by persons or entities other than the intended
recipient is prohibited. If you received this in error, please contact the
sender and delete the material from your system.