ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[comments-ppsai-initial-05may15]

ICANN - Mohammed D Says Respect Our Privacy

  • To: comments-ppsai-initial-05may15@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: ICANN - Mohammed D Says Respect Our Privacy
  • From: Voulnet <voulnet@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 24 Jun 2015 01:00:20 +0300

Dear ICANN,
The world is a dangerous place, with many adversaries and many criminals
trying to attack our privacy at every possible avenue. Identify theft,
harassment, tracking and spying, extortion....

Attackers would love to have it their way such that all personal
information is easily available to them.

WHOIS data is a gold mine of information, and many website owners are
willing to provide correct whois data, so please do not put their
information in jeopardy by making their personal addresses, contact
information and names forcefully open for all.

Thank you.