ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[comments-ppsai-initial-05may15]

ICANN - John Miguel T. Bailon Says Respect Our Privacy

  • To: comments-ppsai-initial-05may15@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: ICANN - John Miguel T. Bailon Says Respect Our Privacy
  • From: "John Bailon" <john@xxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 23 Jun 2015 21:39:04 -0700 (PDT)

Dear ICANN –

Regarding the proposed rules governing companies that provide WHOIS privacy
services (as set forth in the Privacy and Policy Services Accreditation Issues
Policy document):

I urge you to respect internet users' rights to privacy and due process.
- Everyone deserves the right to privacy.
- No one’s personal information should be revealed without a court order,
regardless of whether the request comes from a private individual or law
enforcement agency.

Private information should be kept private. Thank you.
--
John Bailon
Co-Founder and CEO

+639177920696
john@xxxxxx
203 Renaissance Condo
215 Salcedo Street
Legaspi Village, Makati City
Metro Manila, Philippines 1227
+6328433841

proprietary, or otherwise private information. If you have received it in
error, please notify the sender immediately and delete the original. Any other
use of the email by you is prohibited.