ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[comments-ppsai-initial-05may15]

ICANN - Sawyer Charles Says Respect Our Privacy

  • To: comments-ppsai-initial-05may15@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: ICANN - Sawyer Charles Says Respect Our Privacy
  • From: fuk yu <computerxxxnerd@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 24 Jun 2015 00:03:24 -0500

I believe a person should have the right to own a website and make revenue
off of it from their home without the whole word having their number,
people could have concerns like threats, unwanted "visitors" and many many
more. This rule takes that away from small independent developers who do it
for fun and ruins that aspect of the internet. I ask you to please
reconsider this rule.