ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[comments-ppsai-initial-05may15]

Whois Privacy Services

  • To: comments-ppsai-initial-05may15@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Whois Privacy Services
  • From: Sridhar Paruchuri <paruchuri.2k5@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 24 Jun 2015 12:02:44 +0530

Dear ICANN

Whois privacy is a must in today's competitive marketing environment.

With out whois we are sure going to get bombarded with spam emails, spam
mails, spam phone calls and spam sms from marketing people which will eat
major part of our time on daily basis. That will become a major loss for
any individual or business.

Please keep whois privacy alive and also take steps to make it free.

Hope you can understand our concern in this regard and take necessary steps
to keep whois privacy live.

Thank You
Sridhar