ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[comments-ppsai-initial-05may15]

Umm... how about NO!

  • To: comments-ppsai-initial-05may15@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Umm... how about NO!
  • From: Dennis <royz0001@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 24 Jun 2015 04:22:35 -0400

Dear ICANN Representative,

 It has come to my attention that new rules may come in effect that
will hurt my privacy rights. I urge you to respect my rights and
rights of internet users. Everyone deservers right to privacy and due
process. The court system is the only entity that should issue warants
for information on Internet users. NO to taking away my freedoms and
giving yourself more power. Respect due process!

Dennis Royzenfeld