ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[comments-ppsai-initial-05may15]

Regarding Save our online privacy

  • To: "comments-ppsai-initial-05may15@xxxxxxxxx" <comments-ppsai-initial-05may15@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Regarding Save our online privacy
  • From: salman ahmed <mqmpp@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 24 Jun 2015 14:50:03 +0500

Hello,

um doing this because i want the keep my domain in privacy protection because
its secure my personal information if you publish my all personal details than
all spammer send spam emails & messages to my personal numbers & email So hope
you understand so keep that service on for all users who face the same problem

Thanks

Best Wishes,
Salman Ahmed!