ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[comments-ppsai-initial-05may15]

comments-ppsai-initial-05may15

  • To: comments-ppsai-initial-05may15@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: comments-ppsai-initial-05may15
  • From: Alan Bristow <alan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 24 Jun 2015 09:05:15 -0400

Dear Sir/Madam,

I fully support appropriate bodies being able to follow due process to find
out data but the genuinely useful privacy options available from some
registrars are valuable for reducing auto-disclosure of data that you might
not want anyone just wandering the net to be able to casually scrape, sell,
use.

If there is a concern then it would be better to improve the process for
allowing private info to be made available upon good request. I would
gladly pay some percent more for a domain with privacy in the full and
happy knowledge that my info can be provided to someone who has followed
proper process.

I hope common sense prevails here.

Kind regards,

--
Alan Bristow
Clearly Convey Inc.

Websites hand-built in Canada since 2007

clearlyconvey.ca | alan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx | 1 (613) 322 3696
Business hours: Monday to Friday, 09:00 to 16:30 (Eastern Time (US &
Canada))

Clearly Convey Inc. business and communications are covered by our Terms
which may be viewed at clearlyconvey.ca/terms. If you do not accept all our
Terms please reply to this email stating your disagreement.