ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[comments-ppsai-initial-05may15]

ICANN - Respect Our Privacy

  • To: comments-ppsai-initial-05may15@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: ICANN - Respect Our Privacy
  • From: Alfa Production <videoguida1@xxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 24 Jun 2015 15:26:12 +0200

Dear ICANN

Regarding the proposed rules set forth in the Privacy and Policy Services
Accreditation Issues Policy document:

- Many individuals suffering from harassment and persecution need to keep their
personal information as restricted as possible. You cannot deny them the right
to hold domains.
- No one’s personal information should be revealed to anyone without a due
process.

I urge you to respect internet users' rights to privacy and due process. Thank
you

Thomas Brown