ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[comments-ppsai-initial-05may15]

ICANN - Marlon Rizk Says Respect Our Privacy

  • To: "comments-ppsai-initial-05may15@xxxxxxxxx" <comments-ppsai-initial-05may15@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: ICANN - Marlon Rizk Says Respect Our Privacy
  • From: Marlon Rizk <mrizk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 24 Jun 2015 13:35:10 +0000

Dear ICANN –

Regarding the proposed rules governing companies that provide WHOIS privacy
services (as set forth in the Privacy and Policy Services Accreditation Issues
Policy document):

I urge you to respect internet users' rights to privacy and due process.
- Everyone deserves the right to privacy.
- No one’s personal information should be revealed without a court order,
regardless of whether the request comes from a private individual or law
enforcement agency.

Private information should be kept private. Thank you.

Marlon Rizk
Project Coordinator

www.questrade.com
Phone 416.227.9876 x5501
Toll free 1.888.783.7866 x5501
Fax 1.888.767.1731

Questrade, Inc.
5650 Yonge St., Suite 1700, Toronto, ON, M2M 4G3

[http://corpmedia.questrade.com/emails/images/img_qt.png]
[http://corpmedia.questrade.com/emails/images/img_bm.png]
Questrade, Inc. is a registered investment dealer and member of the Investment
Industry Regulatory Organization of Canada and the Canadian Investor Protection
Fund.
Questrade® is a registered trademark licensed to Questrade Financial Group Inc.

________________________________

The information in this document and attachments is confidential and is
intended solely for the use of the named recipient. If you are not the intended
recipient, please notify us immediately and then delete this document. All
reasonable care has been taken to ensure the correctness of the information
provided in this document, however it constitutes an overview and does not
constitute advice.

While all reasonable care has been taken to avoid the transmission of viruses,
it is the responsibility of the recipient to ensure that the onward
transmission, opening or use of this message and any attachments will not
adversely affect its systems or data. No responsibility is accepted by
Questrade, Inc. in this regard and the recipient should carry out such virus
and other checks as it considers appropriate.