ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[comments-ppsai-initial-05may15]

ICANN You Must Respect My Privacy

  • To: comments-ppsai-initial-05may15@xxxxxxxxx, policy-staff@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: ICANN You Must Respect My Privacy
  • From: ncsuengr@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 24 Jun 2015 11:34:52 -0400

ICANN,

Please acknowledge my opinion asa US citizen (that is governed by the US
Constitution & Bill ofRights).  Why are you illegally trying tosubrogate this
magnificent governing document that is held so precious withsomething so gross
and so illegal?

YOUare participating in the destruction of this nation if you override this
precious existing protection.

Regarding the proposed rules governingcompanies that provide WHOIS privacy
services: I urge and plead that you torespect my rights to PRIVACY AND DUE
PROCESS. I deserve the right to privacy,and I deserve the right to due process.
 And, according to the US Constitution &Bill of Rights, NONE of my personal
informationshould EVER be revealed without a court order, AND a judge’s
signature on thewarrant regardless of whether the request comes from a private
individual or lawenforcement!

Thank you for your time
Jon Thomas, Atlanta, GA