ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[comments-ppsai-initial-05may15]

ICANN - Bradley Belyeu Says Respect Our Privacy

  • To: "comments-ppsai-initial-05may15@xxxxxxxxx" <comments-ppsai-initial-05may15@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: ICANN - Bradley Belyeu Says Respect Our Privacy
  • From: Bradley Belyeu <bradley.belyeu@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 24 Jun 2015 17:06:51 +0000

Dear ICANN –

Regarding the proposed rules governing companies that provide WHOIS privacy
services (as set forth in the Privacy and Policy Services Accreditation Issues
Policy document):

I own a small business which I operate out of my home. I also have a wife and 3
small children. I do NOT want every person on the internet to know how to get
to my house simply b/c they may not be happy with my businesses service. If you
do not allow me to keep this information private, YOU will be endangering the
lives of my wife