ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[comments-ppsai-initial-05may15]

Anonymity is safety. Please protect our privacy.

  • To: comments-ppsai-initial-05may15@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Anonymity is safety. Please protect our privacy.
  • From: Violet Hope <spookygirl@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 24 Jun 2015 16:21:14 -0400

Exposing domain holders' registration information without a court order
will expose many of us to identity theft, spam, harassment, corporate
bullying, and potential violence. Anonymity is safety for many of us,
especially when we are selling goods connected to marginalized populations
(for instance, LGBTQ+ groups), or when our work is related to social
activism.

Please keep us safe by continuing to protect our personal information.