ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[comments-ppsai-initial-05may15]

ICANN - Howard Lee Says Respect Our Privacy

  • To: comments-ppsai-initial-05may15@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: ICANN - Howard Lee Says Respect Our Privacy
  • From: Howard Lee <hlee@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 24 Jun 2015 19:27:21 +0000

Dear ICANN –

Regarding the proposed rules governing companies that provide WHOIS privacy
services (as set forth in the Privacy and Policy Services Accreditation
Issues Policy document):

I urge you to respect internet users' rights to privacy and due process.
- Everyone deserves the right to privacy.
- No one’s personal information should be revealed without a court order,
regardless of whether the request comes from a private individual or law
enforcement agency.

Private information should be kept private. Thank you.
--
Thank You,

*Neilson Marketing Services  *
*Howard Lee* / *Marketing Campaign Manager*
*949-472-2712 (Direct) *
*hlee@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx <hlee@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>  *

This e-mail message may contain confidential or legally privileged
information and is intended only for the use of the intended recipient(s).
Any unauthorized disclosure, dissemination, distribution, copying or the
taking of any action in reliance on the information herein is prohibited.