ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[comments-ppsai-initial-05may15]

ICANN - Michael Clayton Says Respect Our Privacy

  • To: comments-ppsai-initial-05may15@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: ICANN - Michael Clayton Says Respect Our Privacy
  • From: Michael Clayton <mwc@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 24 Jun 2015 14:11:10 -0400

Internet harassment is a real problem, and website owners must be able to
protect themselves.

WHOIS privacy tools already allow for contacting the owner through
obfuscated email services, but also protect the owner from online
harassment, and in the worst cases, real-world physical violence.

Protect us, please!