ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[comments-ppsai-initial-05may15]

ICANN - Henry Vega Says Respect Our Privacy

  • To: comments-ppsai-initial-05may15@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: ICANN - Henry Vega Says Respect Our Privacy
  • From: Henry Vega <vegamarketingsolutions@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 24 Jun 2015 14:34:20 -0700

Dear ICANN ?"

Regarding the proposed rules governing companies that provide WHOIS privacy
services (as set forth in the Privacy and Policy Services Accreditation
Issues Policy document):

I urge you to respect internet users' rights to privacy and due process.
- Everyone deserves the right to privacy.
- No oneĆ¢?Ts personal information should be revealed without a court order,
regardless of whether the request comes from a private individual or law
enforcement agency.

Private information should be kept private. Thank you.
Regards,

Henry Vega

Vegamarketingsolutions@xxxxxxxxx

Direct: 805-290-6933

This E-mail is covered by the Electronic Communications Privacy Act, 18
U.S.C. 2510-2521 and is legally privileged.

This information is confidential information and is intended only for the
use of the individual or entity named above. If the reader of this message
is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any
prohibited