ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[comments-ppsai-initial-05may15]

ICANN - chad mcfarlin Says Respect Our Privacy

  • To: comments-ppsai-initial-05may15@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: ICANN - chad mcfarlin Says Respect Our Privacy
  • From: Chad McFarlin <revolutionmagic@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 24 Jun 2015 15:03:04 -0700

Dear ICANN – Are you Serious? So for everyone that has a website under
private WHOIS, you just wanna take that away so anyone will be able to come
along and be able to look up addresses, phone numbers, e-mails, etc? You're
just inviting people to go to their favorite models website, and stalk the
fuck outta them....Congratulations on being complete and utter fucking
retards if you pass your dumb-ass policy.