ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[comments-ppsai-initial-05may15]

ICANN - Nicolas Tang Says Respect Our Privacy

  • To: comments-ppsai-initial-05may15@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: ICANN - Nicolas Tang Says Respect Our Privacy
  • From: Nicolas Tang <nicolas.tang@xxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 25 Jun 2015 07:15:17 +0800

Dear ICANN –

We refer to the proposed rules governing companies that provide WHOIS privacy
services (as set forth in the Privacy and Policy Services Accreditation Issues
Policy document):

We urge you to respect internet users' rights to privacy and due process.

- Everyone deserves the right to privacy.

- No one’s personal information should be revealed without a court order,
regardless of whether the request comes from a private individual or law
enforcement agency.

Kind regards,

Nicolas Tang
Managing Director
Farallon Law Corporation
Registration Number (UEN): 201508889H
Level 40, Ocean Financial Centre
10 Collyer Quay, Singapore 049315
Mobile: +65 8383 2222
DID: +65 6808 6148
Main: +65 6808 6147
Fax: +65 6808 6144
Email: nicolas.tang@xxxxx <mailto:nicolas.tang@xxxxx>
Website: www.fl.sg <http://www.fl.sg/>

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This email, including any attachments, is confidential
and may be privileged. If you are not the intended recipient please notify the
sender immediately, and please delete it; you should not copy it or use it for
any purpose or disclose its contents to any other person.