ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[comments-ppsai-initial-05may15]

ICANN - Craig Brown Says Respect Our Privacy

  • To: comments-ppsai-initial-05may15@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: ICANN - Craig Brown Says Respect Our Privacy
  • From: Craig Brown <craig@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 24 Jun 2015 13:39:01 +1000

Dear ICANN –

Do you really want me getting more spam to slow down my business?

Regarding the proposed rules governing companies that provide WHOIS privacy
services (as set forth in the Privacy and Policy Services Accreditation Issues
Policy document):

I urge you to respect internet users' rights to privacy and due process.
- Everyone deserves the right to privacy.
- No one’s personal information should be revealed without a court order,
regardless of whether the request comes from a private individual or law
enforcement agency.

Private information should be kept private. Thank you.

 <applewebdata://6FB80FC9-0CBF-4E2E-89BC-99968ECBA586/design-kink.com>
Craig Brown
Designer
0409818316
craig@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:craig@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

 <http://design-kink.com/>

Design-Kink
design-kink.com
<applewebdata://6FB80FC9-0CBF-4E2E-89BC-99968ECBA586/design-kink.com>
 <http://facebook.com/designKink>  <https://twitter.com/slinkyandsnudis>
<https://google.com/+DesignKinkSydney>  <http://youtube.com/followusstudio>
<http://www.linkedin.com/in/craigbrowndesign>
<http://instagram.com/designkink>  <http://www.pinterest.com/DesignKink/>
This e-mail message may contain confidential or legally privileged information
and is intended only for the use of the intended recipient(s). Any unauthorized
disclosure, dissemination, distribution, copying or the taking of any action in
reliance on the information herein is prohibited. E-mails are not secure and
cannot be guaranteed to be error free as they can be intercepted, amended, or
contain viruses. Anyone who communicates with us by e-mail is deemed to have
accepted these risks. Design-Kink is not responsible for errors or omissions in
this message and denies any responsibility for any damage arising from the use
of e-mail. Any opinion and other statement contained in this message and any
attachment are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent
those of the company.